STEWARD LEADER "SISTER CALANDRIA SMITH"
The purpose of the Youth Ministry program is to prepare students for effective ministry within the context of a local church. Of equal importance is to assist parents or guardians in raising their youth to a wholesome maturity. Finally, to oversee and support the activity entrusted to senior leadership of each Christian Education/Youth program.
Youth Ministry is Great Work! (1 Peter 5:2-3)
The MISSION of the Youth Ministry is to help each and every young person grow personally & spiritually through training young people to lead the cause of Christ, and apply Christianity to every area of their life
- To Introduce Youth to the Christian Faith
- To Help Youth Build Community
- To Help Youth Uncover Their Spiritual Gifts
- To Be Spiritual Companions to Youth
- To Awaken Youth to God's Presence